Friday, January 27, 2006

This is where the TALKER lied in Writing and said it was typo. This is a boldface LIE!

Eric if it is a typo.....1/18/2006 8:51 PM
it is surely in your best interest to edit it? This is not becoming of this website. I notice there was a thread deleted that itstruthtime did the same thing to Eric, I dont blame Eric for being fired up, but becoming indignant will not help. Dont cause yourself more problems. Cool down and approach this thing logically Eric. Once again I thank you for allowing me to stand up for myself in here. I am not on either side as I have interest in each of you and your causes. Condot called me a Yellow Belly Coward as well. He challenged me to a fight at Whataburger in Kingsville. Condot you are making matters worse and making a fool of yourself. I support Homer and Eric and 1440 KEYS.