Saturday, January 28, 2006

Deleted orion and madmax. Glitch tells em like it is.

To: Elwood & Wild Ape 1/26/2006 9:20:33 PM
Inre: That other place I do appreciate the efforts ya'll put forth in my defense. The entire thing was so bizzare as to almost be comical. Next time I see ya'll, I'll give ya a great big hug. Or maybe buy you a beer. Pax BB
Collapse all posts in this thread
Author
Replys
curmudgeonPosts: 3285

No hug for . . . 1/26/2006 9:53:01 PM
. . . for El Vato Loco or ChiChi Grande?
BlindBobPosts: 522
Re: No hug for . . . 1/27/2006 12:43:25 AM
Shoot, man. They thought I was YOU. And they hate you so much that their eyelashes curl back into their heads at the very mention of your name(s). For all the crap I hadda take in your name, you should buy ME a beer. ROFL!
HardcoreHarryPosts: 1781

Re: Re: No hug for . . . 1/27/2006 12:34:20 AM
Kinda like teasin the special ed students in the end, it might be fun for a while; but, they offer such a pitiful defense, ya have to feel sorry for em all. Hardcore Harry
curmudgeonPosts: 3285

Man! Those folks are stupid . . . 1/27/2006 7:03:37 AM
. . . they can''t tell you from El Vato Loco. I just thought you pissed ''em off some way. Anyway, I guess I owe you a beer.
GlitchPosts: 1
Re: Man! Those folks are stupid . . . 1/28/2006 2:58:52 AM
I thought this was America, free speech and all, no censorship...LOL Not really is it? You delete posts and disable accounts of people that don''t agree with your point of view...ie, madmax & orion...I was under the mistaken opinion this was a ""discussion forum"" not a neo-nazi offshoot organization...what a group of hippocites and losers, not even man enough to ""discuss"", but rather sweep the problem under the rug! LMAO I know I will lose my account after this post...AGAIN! LOL Don''t worry about me ""proxy-ing"" in the future...I have determined the cloth you all are cut from and the fabric is tainted! Later...
EVWPosts: 347

Re: Re: No hate for . . .Eric? 1/27/2006 8:15:01 AM
I feel kind of left out. I guess it''s only fair that Curm be the most hated I am covetous of the position. It is a badge of honor when you consider the source.
Wild ApePosts: 1919

Re: Re: Re: No hate for . . .Eric? 1/27/2006 10:51:46 AM
I agree Eric. I envy Curm in that I feel like the Quisling of the group. I should have drank more Hateraid. Giveing these clowns an uncouth slamming is a virtue. They go beyond misguided. They are purposeful in the results they want.
Elwood BluesPosts: 125

Re: To: Elwood & Wild Ape 1/27/2006 2:19:08 AM
Anytime,BB. I''d been following what was transpiring,and they just started coming out of the woodwork at you,even though all of them put together didn''t have half your intellect.In reading your posts over there,and their responses..you must have felt as though you were trying to explain quantum physics to an orange,or in this case,a bushel of oranges. I actually learned something from watching you though,BB.. 1.Never use metaphors when talking to people with I.Q.s under 80. 2.Never underestimate the intelligence of stupid people in large groups. 3.Neither you,curm,Ape,nor I have much a of a shot at being elected Mayor of Robstown. You didn''t seem to break a sweat in dispatching the acolytes,and you sure didn''t need any help from me,but I''ll take the beer just the same..I''m no fool. Nice job..even if it was a largely wasted effort,BB.
Wild ApePosts: 1919

Re: To: Elwood & Wild Ape 1/27/2006 6:59:40 AM
I''m not going back. I even got weird on ''em and then they seemed to get civil. Never seen a blinder bunch of racists.
GuidoPosts: 147
Re: Re: To: Elwood & Wild Ape 1/27/2006 8:35:47 AM
This was the Defenzor Doofi''s (doofi, plural for doofus) one foray into the mainstream. Now that they have gotten the boot, they are in a frenzy over anyone who can still post over here. I had a boss who was a part of the Latino movement back in the 70''s, his take on people like this group is that ""they went on a long march and never came back"".