Thursday, January 26, 2006

John Gifford said, "WE brought Homer in to give the listeners a new perspective." YOU are JEALOUS!

EVWPosts: 346

Want to see an example of Idiocy? Check This Out. 1/25/2006 10:25:47 AM
Let me set this up for those of you who haven't been following this controversy because after this thread their will be no more. This is a synopsis of how we got where we are. My Friend Bob Jones, host of the Morning Show on News/Talk 1440 KEYS is attempting to increase listeners by adding controversy to the show. Bob invites Homer Villarreal as a guest every Tuesday at 7:00 am. Homer has for a number of years published a yellow-journalism, gossip rag out of Robstown. As you can tell I personally have had numerous stories written about me over the last 11 years that have absolutely no basis in truth and are outright lies. Most of the authors from this Robstown Yellow-Rag never put their name to the story. I am, by far, not the only person who has been the target of Homer’s libelous publication. I have talked with others have also been attacked by the same publication about potential legal action in the form of a liable suit. Others before me had already investigated the prospect and found that the circulation of the publication was so low and the personal and professional assets of Homer Villarreal so miniscule that it was pointless to pursue. That being said, Homer Villarreal is an example of one of the worst elements of division in our country. His goal is to anger and divide the Hispanic population from the so-called Anglo population through race-baiting, propaganda. Homer refuses to pledge his allegiance to the United States of America but at the same time supports a group called "Azetlan" which is in practice a disorganized, emotionally fueled, racist, anti-white, pro-illegal immigration, anti-American organization that seeks to take parts of Texas and California for Mexico. The big deal on ericvonwade.com got started as three disciples of Homer V. posting under the alias of “Condot”, “Marx”, and “Jaime Kenedeno” attempted to give the appearance of acceptance and credibility to Homer by claiming that it was KEYS Radio who offer him a co-host position, that “KEYS” subscribed to the yellow-journalism publication that Homer puts out as well as many other falsely stated claims about the official decisions of KEYS Radio. I have made it patently clear that "1440 KEYS" had no part in Bob Jones’ individual decision to associate himself with or have as a guest. I in no way associate with, condone or tolerate the bigoted anti-American beliefs or illegitimate rhetoric of this individual directly or indirectly, including his publication. It's obvious that a small group of Homer Villarreal’s supporters cannot let go of the myth that their hero's presence on the Bob Jones show is anything more than a weekly guest appearance on the invitation of one individual talk show host. Individual talk show hosts, their actions and decisions, are that of the host and the host alone and not that of News/Talk 1440 KEYS. That last sentence should sound familiar as it is a disclaimer that runs every morning at the start of each broadcast day and is common throughout the broadcast industry. I have even referred one of these individuals to the Person who does have the authority and power to make official News/Talk 1440 KEYS decisions, Program Director John Gifford and now that same individual listener who wanted to argue with me about Homer's status is now arguing with the station manager. If you want to know why areas in S. Texas such as Robstown have such poor economic conditions and rampant corruption, it's due to the mentality of people just like those I have discussed. Below is an e-mail I received just before making this post. It is a classic example of the belligerence, intellectual immaturity and threats all too common in the bigoted, race-baiting, Hispanic-Democrat politics of South Texas. These are the character types that follow and are interested in listening to the likes Homer Villarreal. Their actions and beliefs hurt America and weaken it. They don't add to, but rather weight down the economy as typically they are in the lowest income bracket. I personally would not want to attract this type of listener base as it is so violently offensive to most Americans, Republican and Democrat. In my opinion it will drive the majority of listeners who possess the means to support advertisers away leaving only a small juvenile base of simpleton agitators. Just take a look at the almost incoherent rantings and threats sent to me in an e-mail as a very small example of the mentality I’ve discussed and which we all have to deal with in South Texas. Keep in mind, I specifically made it clear to the following individual that I did not want him to contact me any further concerning this issue and yet he did anyway. Jaime Kenedeno- 1/24/2006 I guess you want a war? I spoke with Mr. Gifford. You Eric have taken my words "KEYS made Homer an Offer" which KEYS RADIO did by contractual agreement verbal or otherwise and you are displacing YOUR frustration on the wrong person. "How is that >possible when Bob Jones is not the Program Director, General Manager, >or Owner of the Radio Station?" How was HOMER a co-host if BOB JONES has not the authority? NOW, after "the exchange" he is a guest; but he was a co-host. Can you not follow the reasoning? You are the one who is wasting my time if you choose to blow this little bitty thing out of proportion. Have you noticed that nobody has joined in your rant on me. By default you lose due to the personal attacks and name calling. KEYS is responsible for YOUR actions and HOMER was a co-host; so who made him "co-host"? You dont want to keep it up with me. You are convaluting yourself into believing YOU are right. In fact you jumped in on the discussion and I was not addressing you. I am doing this by email to save embarrassment for you and the Station. All of your disclaimer rhetoric is not legally binding. I am asking you to refrain from your personal attacks once again. ERIC YOU SAY , You dont know WATT I do for a living." Am I asking you for provisions? I am a legal advocate and you sir do not understand the legal ramifications of your words. Not to mention the fall out when I go to your advertisers. And you speak of yourself and JESUS in the same sentence? CHURCH OF CHRIST does not teach the hate you spew in indignancy. Get a grip on yourself Eric. I dont wan't to do this Eric. Here it is, I am about a cause for South Texas. El Defenzor is part of it and Your message board is a big part of it. Why is Homer on KEYS Radio? Because I stood up to him and you supported ME. Let us not ruin this. Please? Once again swallow a little pride and talk to me like a man. I can call you if you wish. Or you can call me or I will sit down with you and John but we should have a TALK. I AM NOT A BIGOT. And you sir know this. PAX
Collapse all posts in this thread
Author
Replys
HardcoreHarryPosts: 1837

That letter from Jaime is appalling!!! 1/25/2006 12:35:15 PM
Where does he get off threatening to go to your advertisers? That is insane!!! Then he goes on threatening legal action??????????? I fear Jaime has gone completely over the deep end! I would not give him or Homer or any of those fools from Robstown the time of day, let alone a face to face meeting. Give them all what they deserve Eric; kick them to the curb! This is your site, you are not the federal government, you do not have to suffer such fools on it; nor, are you the guarantor of their rights to free speech. Jaime clearly made a terroristic threat against your livelihood by threatening to go to you advertisers. Hardcore Harry
CommonSensePosts: 205
Seems to me that you need to talk to Arnold... 1/25/2006 12:40:33 PM
If I remember correctly, there is a law that provides you with a right to earn a living. Since the station and your show are dependent upon those who choose to advertise with your station/show, it then makes sense that anyone who willing goes to your advertisers with the sole purpose of convincing them to stop doing business with you is interferring with your ability to earn a living. From his statement, ""Not to mention the fall out when I go to your advertisers. "" .. it seems he may be intending to do this. Just a thought.
Elwood BluesPosts: 123

Re: Want to see an example of Idiocy? Check This Out. 1/25/2006 12:45:44 PM
Wow! This ""Aztlan"" crap has surfaced on another board in the last couple of days,and this side of the debate is not being presented there. May I have your permission to either repost this response,or post the link to it there,Eric? This is another side of the story that needs to be told.Should you consent or if you''d rather I didn''t..either way,I''ll respect your wishes. Thanks.. (See,Jaime?..THIS is how you do it..you respect someone else''s intellectual property and ASK THEIR PERMISSION before you go reposting them somewhere else)
EVWPosts: 346

Re: Re: Want to see an example of Idiocy? Check This Out. 1/25/2006 6:40:53 PM
Thanks for asking and your welcome to use this material I would just ask that you make every effort to represent it in context. Thanks again for everyone''s support.
mark blankenshipPosts: 1231
Re: Want to see an example of Idiocy? Check This Out. 1/25/2006 7:36:56 PM
Eric Thanks for clearly presenting the whole story for those of us who missed key pieces of it. Although I still do not know what Defensor said about you, it must have been pretty bad. I picked up a copy of Defensor and now see the agenda which you have been describing. Talk about being pro illegal immigration! WEW! There are many level headed people here in Corpus Christi, most of whom are Eric Von Wade show listeners, who can see through this whole Homer issue for what it is: infantile ""intellectualism"" in pursuit of an anti American agenda. I would have loved to see you (Eric) have a show on this, and you usually graciously allow the opposition to have their say. However, I would say the ""Homer gang"" have crossed the line and do not deserve to have their positions given the credibility of honest debate. I would also say Jaime Kenedeno, Condit, and Markx owe you a MAJOR apology. You have every right to ban them from Threadsterism at this point. As always, a faithful listener and fan, Mark
curmudgeonPosts: 3393

If we start banning folks . . . 1/25/2006 7:42:04 PM
. . . we are like them. It is more fun to have them around as punching bags.
EVWPosts: 346

Re: If we start banning folks . . . 1/26/2006 12:27:07 AM
I wouldn''t worry Curm, idots are alot like Doritos, you can chew up as many as you want and they keep making more. This little crew needs to be taught a lesson. They don''t control the world and they certainly don''t come in my house and tell me how it''s going to be.
mark blankenshipPosts: 1231
CALLING OUT JAIME KENEDENO!!! 1/25/2006 8:06:55 PM
Jaime, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!!!!! I had thought you had worked out the isuues you came here with and had graduated to being a normal person. Your correspondence to Eric was a HUGE disappointmet to me. POINT BY POINT [Jaime''s Quotes] [I guess you want a war?] Over Homer? Dude, it''s not worth it. How DARE you make such a threat to Eric. And over what? Eric and Homer are each entitled to their opinions. If you can''t win with facts I guess you have to make threats. [How was HOMER a co-host if BOB JONES has not the authority? NOW, after ""the exchange"" he is a guest; but he was a co-host.] What''s the big freakin'' deal! Co-host/guest--whatever! You would think there would be a grateful attitude to KEYS and their staff for Bob allowing the Homer to be on the air in the first place. By the way, a ""Co-host"" would be on every day, dont''cha think? [Have you noticed that nobody has joined in your rant on me.] Consider the battle now joined! [I am a legal advocate and you sir do not understand the legal ramifications of your words. Not to mention the fall out when I go to your advertisers.] I can tell you, Jaime, that if your legal advocacy is as ""eloquent"" (hehe) as your attacks here, Eric has nothing to worry about. HOW DARE YOU THREATEN TO GO TO ERIC''S ADVERTISERS!!!!!!!! Although I must say I would like to be there when they treat you like the NUT you have come off as here. [CHURCH OF CHRIST does not teach the hate you spew in indignancy. Get a grip on yourself Eric.] But the Bible clearly does allow for self defense, and if Defensor started this whole thing by slandering Eric, he has every right to respond in like manner. Jaime, Jaime, Jaime. Words cannot describe how disappointed I am with you. I thought you had grown since you first arrived here. Obviously, I was badly mistaken. You ask Eric to get a grip when you have clearly lost yours. Mark
curmudgeonPosts: 3393

Drop by the . . . 1/25/2006 8:22:02 PM
. . . El Defenzor site and ask for Goat Boy.
dannoynted1Posts: 559

JAIME KENEDENO is in the HOUSE!!!!! 1/25/2006 10:03:45 PM
For some reason I cannot log in as ME so here I am writing under dannoynted1. MARK B. There are two sides to every story You must refer to where this started and it was about fairness not HOMEr. HOMER CAN FIGHT HIS OWN BATTLES. As it is Eric needs somebody else to fight his. I guess you want a war?] Mark: ""Over Homer? Dude, it''s not worth it. How DARE you make such a threat to Eric. And over what? Eric and Homer are each entitled to their opinions. If you can''t win with facts I guess you have to make threats."" This statement is in my final communication with Eric so why do you address it first? This is not over Homer. I will refer you back to the statement Eric picked a fight with me over. I said, ""If KEYS radio can call Homer up and make him an offer then why couldnt Clear Channel"". I was not speaking to Eric. Eric proceeded to engage in name calling and twisting of my words. The facts are right there in the thread. He added in little subtleties like the word JOB which I never ever said. He added to my words so as to paint the picture he wants everyone to see. eric did not refrain and became even more indignant and abusive. I have still to call him any name or make any personal attack. I have stepped back and he keeps throwing crap. Mark: ""What''s the big freakin'' deal! Co-host/guest--whatever! You would think there would be a grateful attitude to KEYS and their staff for Bob allowing the Homer to be on the air in the first place. By the way, a ""Co-host"" would be on every day, dont''cha think?"" You might want to ask ERIC what the big fricken deal is, he is the one that has picked the fight. Homer was a co-host and was introduced that way up until ""the exchange"". That is a fact. After ""the exchange"" he is now a guest. As far as threats; it was not a threat. Eric is spewing hate. I will let the advertisers see for themselves what he is writing. Who knows they might applaud it like you are? I would like to let everyone know who is supporting this spewing of hate. Remember what happened when Howard Stern pissed off South Texas? Like you said Mark what is the big freakin deal? What is the big freaking deal Eric""? Also, send me my password so I can answer these calling outs in my own screen name. [Have you noticed that nobody has joined in your rant on me.] Mark: ""Consider the battle now joined! ERIC cant stand up for himself? I was addressing him privately so it would be between us but he done went cryin and you come running. With all due respect Mark,Stay out of the way! This is not your fight. Let Eric make an ass of himself like he has already. Not to mention he is putting himself and the station in a dilemma with his unwise choice of words. Eric you should never write when angry. Mark: ""I can tell you, Jaime, that if your legal advocacy is as ""eloquent"" (hehe) as your attacks here, Eric has nothing to worry about."" Then why is Eric writing anything? Why are you defrending the young BUCK''s honor? Forget about it and dont worry, since ""there is nothing to worry about"". Mark: ""HOW DARE YOU THREATEN TO GO TO ERIC''S ADVERTISERS!!!!!!!! Although I must say I would like to be there when they treat you like the NUT you have come off as here"". Threaten, I will go to the advertisers. I will ask em if this is what they stand for. I will show them what Eric is writing and then let them decide who the nut is. But dont worry about it since there is nothing to worry about. Mark: ""But the Bible clearly does allow for self defense, and if Defensor started this whole thing by slandering Eric, he has every right to respond in like manner"" Then let Eric take it up with Defensor not me. As I have stated Eric does have every right to respond in like manner. However he does that at the expense of lowering a standard. It is his perogative and I have maintained this posture. Mark: ""Jaime, Jaime, Jaime. Words cannot describe how disappointed I am with you. I thought you had grown since you first arrived here. Obviously, I was badly mistaken. You ask Eric to get a grip when you have clearly lost yours."" I was not responding to anything Eric or Homer were addressing with each other, I was responding to all of the others who want to join in and pile on. Let Homer and Eric jabber at each other and stand back and let them go one on one. If Eric wants to continue this with me over some obscure little statement I made that he takes issue with then fine let him and I deal with it. Why do you or anyone else need to defend him. I can defend myself. I have not defended Homer or Eric. I have spoken to an unfairness. MARKX anc Condot well,.... their arguements have nothing to do with me and they speak for themselves. Do not group me in with them. I am not going anywhere and how dare your ill fated atttempt to condescend to me. Mark you should go read how this started. I did not pick the fight. Eric is indignant and he feels he has every right to feel this way and maybe he does but he should not displace his frustration on me. He chooses to up the ante. I will oblige. I ask for peace. It is not a good thing to perpetuate THE HATE. It will back fire on Eric like it backfired on Howard Stern. I will say nothing else to this as it probably has done not a bit of good to explain to you. I am not against Eric but I will defend myself. Let it go?
bigoPosts: 427
Re: I''m curious...... 1/25/2006 9:09:34 PM
Jaime, if you went to Eric''s advertiser''s what would you tell them? That he doesn''t agree with you? That he said he didn''t like Homer. I guess I don''t understand or get the big picture like you do, but for the life of me, I can''t figure out how you could hurt Eics advertising dollars.
dannoynted1Posts: 559

Jaime Kenedeno is in the House!!! 1/25/2006 10:15:56 PM
I am a very resourseful MAN. Maybe I could show them his literature? Maybe they will applaud it? One thing all yous guys need to remember is that we live in SOUTH TEXAS. SOUTH TEXAS dont put up with HATERS. ASk Howard Stern?
Wild ApePosts: 1867

Re: Jaime Kenedeno is in the House!!! 1/25/2006 10:28:45 PM
Homer has nothing to lose yet he''ll bite the hand that feeds him. You have no morale high ground. You''re pitiful.
HardcoreHarryPosts: 1837

Republica con Homer El Magnifico! 1/26/2006 12:29:51 AM
It is all about advancing his agenda at all costs Ape. His agenda at the moment happens to evolves around one Homer Villareal, publisher of a ""newspaper"" that Jaime himself has himself said made untrue accusations against Eric. Agenda-wise, threadster debate following the Tuesday morning episode of Bob Jone''s show of which Homer V is a ""guest"" of, should center on praise and awe at the magnificence of non other than Homer V the man. Fact is last couple of weeks threadster debate has centered on the said bigot from Robstown, only thing is, instead of singing Homer''s praise we have been spanking his message and that of his ""groupies"" here on the forums when they put up their drivel. From henceforth, in the new “Republica con Homer El Magnifico” we threadsters must devote our Tuesdays to reflecting lovingly on the graven image of Homer Villareal and apologizing profusely to the other three Horseman of the Aztlan Apocalypse, Jaime Gotnobeanso, Mucky Muck Marky, and Cantdoit -Nevercouldeither. Carnival has come to town early this year ! Your pitiful recitation of you letter condemns you even further Jaime. You have worn out any goodwill you ever had here in these forums. If it were up to me you would be locked away in the loony bin where you most deservedly belong. Hardcore Harry
EVWPosts: 346

Jamie and Crew are not in Eric''s House Anymore 1/26/2006 12:21:39 AM
Jamie like Condot and Markx are angry simpleton agitators who can’t stand the fact that the thugery and threatening they are accustomed to dishing out doesn’t work on me and has come home to roost. This is my house and you only get to come in at my will and pleasure. You have proven yourselves to be dishonest and to have a sever lack of character. You are done. Change your life or wallow in its insignificant misery, the choice is yours. But whatever you, do you''ll do it some where else because you will not have your way here.