Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Cant forget about ME eh? Anybody else getting Jaime spam?

HardcoreHarryPosts: 1793

Anybody else getting Jaime spam? 1/31/2006 11:15:22 AM
Jaime seems to think that if we disagree with Eric over an issue--the beach--that we are automatically opposed to Eric on all fronts. Moreover, I think it is comical that he tries to tie the whole thing into his grand conspiracy theories of the KFATSO puppet masters pulling all the strings here in the region, including Eric's support of the beach development. My disagreements to the beach project stem on access, not so much on economics. Hardcore Harry
Collapse all posts in this thread
Author
Replys
UltimateMoviePosts: 262

Re: Anybody else getting Jaime spam? 1/31/2006 11:22:46 AM
yes...i get his crap. and i don''t disagree with eric about beach. I think he''s just sending it out to who will listen.

Elwood BluesPosts: 140

Re: Re: Anybody else getting Jaime spam? 1/31/2006 12:08:42 PM
No spam from the Jaimster YET..athough an entire thread from this board on the beach issue was copied and pasted on the other board. LOL..you''re now known as ""HH @KEYS""..""ape @KEYS""..""BB @KEYS""..""4 Curmy @ KEYS""..ect. Since you folks are all ""@KEYS"" now..does this mean you''re all now ""co-hosts""?..did KEYS make all of you ""an offer"",too? When''s the ""Curm Show""?
Wild ApePosts: 2015

Ellwood---Broom Closet shameless plug 2/1/2006 6:55:00 AM
In the Arts and Entertainment forum there are some blogs that are secret golden nuggets. We have our own internal forum shows where we poke fun at everyone or anything. Brace yourself, Sidewalk, Lonewolf, and others show their talent there and they are GOOOOD! The regulars there are Captain, randall, Harry, and yours truly. I highly recommend even going back a few pages there. Harry''s--Threadster Deliverance Captain--Pick any Radio Drama they are usually three parters Randall--I like solgiers but it is heavy and isn''t a comedy This might be the source where they think we are hosts. As looney as they are I wouldn''t doubt they think it.
EVWPosts: 345

Re: Re: Re: Anybody else getting Jaime spam? 2/1/2006 8:46:03 AM
I had to get real serious in order to stop getting the crap from Jaime. Are we even sure Jaime is an adult? This whole argument he is having with me over the structure of KEYS radio is completely absurd and like a child throwing a tantrum he can''t let it go. Now everybody speaks for KEYS. You’re a host, I''m a host, wouldn''t ya like to be a host too? We could sing it to the tune of the old Dr. Pepper theme. It''s amazing that we had a supposed grown man try to argue with me, an 11 year host at KEYS radio, about who was a host and who spoke for KEYS because he listened to the radio and that’s all he needed. When proven wrong he just keeps going like nothing happened. If you guys are interested you should go to the last pages and look at the Jaime Kenedeno posts I saved from his first visit to this site. First, no one knew what the hell he was talking about, second when he talks about individual hosts he doesn''t use KEYS at all and certainly not interchangeably with the actions of the host or guests and third you can see Condot''s first appearance in some of the very same threads making thinly veiled threats of involving me in a lawsuit if I don''t stop Jaime from posting on my website. I have to say, I don''t thing it''s simply because I''ve seen the bottom of the intellectual barrel with some of the thugs just mentioned but you guys that have been here as well as the newer threadsters like Elwood, Guido, Marine, and the rest are doing an impressive job. I didn''t think I would say that about Elwood when he re-emerged after years of absence but I think Elwood hadn''t listened to my show in quite sometime and your impression was based on something from 9 or 10 years ago. I could be wrong but I don''t sense the animosity that you had on first appearance. I certainly have found myself agreeing with you on more than one issue. Not the extreme left-winger I first thought you''d be. I have even adopted the Ninja-Death-Debate tactics of Curm. I don''t use it nearly as proficiently or often but sometimes justice comes through nuclear aggravation and that''s a punishment I like to dish out. But just like the nuclear bomb, I think it should be used as a last resort. I will have to say it''s nice to know there''s a few fellows who won''t be sneaking up on us at night cause they''re glowing in the dark.
Elwood BluesPosts: 140

Re: Re: Re: Re: Anybody else getting Jaime spam? 2/1/2006 3:31:39 PM
""Are we even sure Jaime is an adult?"" A legitimate question,but chronologically..yeah..I believe so.I''ve talked to him about this on other boards and suggested he just drop it..after all,it''s just a question of semantics anyway..host,co-host,guest host,hostess with the mostest..what difference does it make? His boy is on the radio,getting his ""message"" out to some extent..wasn''t that the ultimate goal? But Jaime (or ""plume de la guerra"") as he''s taken to calling himself now feels that somehow he was personally slighted by you,Eric,so I imagine he''ll still wield the ""pen of war"" in your direction. ""I didn''t think I would say that about Elwood when he re-emerged after years of absence but I think Elwood hadn''t listened to my show in quite sometime and your impression was based on something from 9 or 10 years ago."" Closer to 5-6 years ago,maybe..but spot on in the assessment,nonetheless.Water under the bridge,though..that was then..this is now.I''ll be the first to admit that my reentry to this board was rather inauspicious,and probably could have been done differently in retrospect,but it''s nice to know there''s no lingering animosity. A word of caution to prospective threadsters looking to make an entry here..don''t do it the way I did it.""Sargeant-at Arms"" Wild Ape will have you rounded up and you''ll be standing before Hardcore Harry and the Captain faster than you can reboot,and that''s not anyplace you want to be..trust me on this,folks. ""I could be wrong but I don''t sense the animosity that you had on first appearance.I certainly have found myself agreeing with you on more than one issue.Not the extreme left-winger I first thought you''d be."" Nahhh..no animosity here.I actually like it here.Ape turned out to be a really likable guy,Harry''s as good as they come,the Captain is the sort of man you hope your kids grow up to be,and Blind Bob,though I don''t really know him,is one of the most formidible intellects I''ve run across on a board..not the kind of guy you''d want to go up against without having your ""stuff in one sock"" and even then,it''s a dicey proposition. ""I have even adopted the Ninja-Death-Debate tactics of Curm."" Hahahaha! Curm skipped the Dale Carnegie course,didn''t he? Remember,though..curm''s an expert at those tactics with years of skill as a guerilla poster.He takes no prisoners.Those using curm''s tactics without his degree of expertise risk ""being hoisted on their own petards"" (copyright,Blind Bob,2005,all rights reserved)
Wild ApePosts: 2015

He probably misses us 1/31/2006 12:07:30 PM
I think I saw him alone last on a post with all his friends. If he doesn''t keep up with his light bill he may be totally cut off from society.
BlindBobPosts: 549
Re: Anybody else getting Jaime spam? 1/31/2006 12:18:13 PM
In addtion, ""somebody"" is posting virtually the entire beach issue discussion on ''that other board''. Each one posted with ""name@KEYS"", the name changing with each of the copied and pasted posts. Pretty creepy.
GuidoPosts: 153
Re: Anybody else getting Jaime spam? 1/31/2006 12:20:46 PM
Only the people who post on that ""board which name shall not be mentioned"" will probably receive Jaime spam, though the gay bondage website that I found in my bulk mail folder curiously resembles Jaime''s in context and syntax. I personally do not post on the website for that Robstown fishwrap, as to do so would lower my own standards while appearing to raise theirs. That little group would be dangerous if they were not so pathetically small-minded. Someone should tell them that ""Blogger"" is not a professional occupation. Blogging is a hobby, and should not be one''s lifework.
UltimateMoviePosts: 262

Re: Anybody else getting Jaime spam? 1/31/2006 3:52:12 PM
i''ve never posted there.

HardcoreHarryPosts: 1793

Re: Re: Anybody else getting Jaime spam? 1/31/2006 4:01:01 PM
I''ve never posted there either. I don''t need to, Jaime cuts and pastes all the relevant posts over there already. Besides, Homer knows what I think of his rag and his politics. It must really be burning Jaime up to be relegated to the role of a lurker here on these boards. Lets see, he has a blocg with cut and pasted material from here, he cuts and pastes to El Dependzor and now he cuts and pastes the same thing in pointless emails. Hardcore Harry
UrielPosts: 246
Re: Anybody else getting Jaime spam? 1/31/2006 6:13:43 PM
What other board? EVW has a different one? I haven''t gotten any spam stuff. I agree with Harry...its not the economics...its the access. But also I am concerned about what sort of ''entertainment'' will come to our beaches...I am concerned about our children.
Wild ApePosts: 2015

Re: Re: Anybody else getting Jaime spam? 2/1/2006 6:27:38 PM
Uriel. Trust me. The party is here. Any other board is a waste of time.
UrielPosts: 246
Re: Re: Re: Anybody else getting Jaime spam? 2/1/2006 10:08:34 PM
Oh SO RIGHT! All yall are the best people and deserve major blessings! I only post here, except last week I joined another forum, about the Knights Templars topics. History class led me to this interest. Two sites are enough for me, though, or else I''d NEVER get any homework done! Uriel :D