Saturday, February 16, 2008

Eric immaturity and the Alienation of a loyal group of Good People known as the threadsters

HardcoreHarry
Posts: 2921 Eric, I have no idea what you were telling the folks answering the phone
2/1/2008 10:28 PM But, whatever it was, it was not being forwarded to me in a meaningful manner.


I had no idea you didn't have the books there, otherwise I would not have sat outside the station for an hour and a half! (Just for the record, the last half hour was giving you the benefit of doubt). I can think of a lot more things that I would rather do than sit outside a building on Leopard with street urchins and nasty ole HOs milling about.


=chuckle=


The time spent outside the station thinking got me to thinking that the entire arrangement is completely cattywhompass- backarsewards. If it were me who had borrowed the books I would be traversing hell and high water enduring hazards of mythic proportions to make the books were returned IN PERSON and on bended knee (as I am currently missing that portion of my anatomy lets just agree that it would be the "proverbial bended knee??!!!)


How about we make proper arrangements for next time. Today I left mad enough to kick a puppy (yes the proverbial variety!) and seriously began plotting assort acts of unthinkable mayhem like giving the Pope and the College of Cardinals and the entire New England Patriot's Coaching Staff wedgies and noogies!!!!

No it t’wernt purdy at all!


=growls menacingly=


Right now I am even contemplating subjecting you to the scrutiny of the Fabulous Tiki God, AHMNATAWOHMAN!!


Email me at my wife's email addy and I will forward my address in Port Aransas, I am not really up to driving back out to CC to sit on Leopard again any time soon.


If you would rather, I can send you the P.O. Box here in Port A so you can mail them instead.


I will tell you that it will win no points from AHNATAWOHMAN on He-Manliness, Courage, and Bodacious Acts of Bravery if you mail them.

However, if it closes the chapter on this episode (=Wahahahaha= Chapter...get it???...ahh never mind!...Heh!) it might perhaps be overlooked just this once.


AHMNATAWOHMAN wants a pink shirt form you closet as penance to restore you to you former position in the Tribe.


Hardcore Harry,

Chief of tribe Hardcore


Coconut Messaging Service:
Virginia.shaw@gmail.com